BigVisions is committed to protect and respect the privacy and data provided to BigVisions by users. It is BigVisions's priority to protect the confidentiality of all personal details provided. As a user of globalola you have the right to understand BigVisions's use of data.
BigVisions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any User account, remove Content, assist law enforcement in the prosecution of criminal liability, or assert a civil or criminal legal action with respect to Content or use of the App that BigVisions reasonably believes is or might be in violation of these App Terms, but failure or delay in taking such actions does not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these App Terms.
The App shall not be used in any way that:
- harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames, or otherwise infringes or violates the rights of any other party (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- uses or launches any automated system or process, including without limitation, “bots”, “spiders”, or “crawlers”, to access unauthorised content.
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- violates these App Terms in any manner; or
- fails to comply with applicable third-party mobile application terms and conditions or other third-party policies.
Collection and Use of Data
BigVisions may collect non-personal data about user's device, including application access times and length. BigVisions will use such data for administration purposes and for analyze purposes only. Such data about the use of BigVisions applications is statistical only and does not identify any individual user.
Additionally, BigVisions reserves the rights to use at a later stage certain technologies to ensure that content from the applications is presented in the most effective manner for each user. Such technologies include analytics tools to measure usage of the application and to optimize content distribution. Such tools can be Google Analytics or Flurry Analytics depending on the application platform and/or version. On a case by case basis BigVisions might use similar other tools. Data is collected and used anonymously, except where the data is connected to a user account and required to perform the service connected to the user account
BigVisions may use certain partners for delivering advertising to the users of the applications.
BigVisions uses third party technologies for specific features such as comments or push notifications.
BigVisions will not sell, share, or provide user information and user data to third parties other than in accordance with this document or where BigVisions is required to do so by law.